5/17/2011

Momumental May

May has been a great month.
  1. I finished writing my thesis and passed my orals.
  2. I graduated!
  3. I fit back into my old clothes. Jeans that zip! Pants that button!! Shirts that hug!!! Hello to all my long lost friends.

Here is a picture of me and Z at graduation. I like it because I look busy; like I am an accomplished (graduated!) no-nonsense do it all Mom on the go.


The speaker at the fine arts graduation was a fellow dancer and friend. He gave such an uplifting and inspiring speech. Here is Z with that hopeful academic look that seems to say

Being smart feels amazing. I am here to change the world.



May really has been a great month. Cheers to a fabulous June.

3 comments:

  1. congrats! you did it! we need to catch up - miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! what great accomplishments!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it Grub! It really looks like you can have it all after all. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete