1/10/2014

a california christmas



 This pregnancy has been challenging.  When I haven't been sick (which has felt like most of it) I have just wanted to sleep. Like sleep forever.  But with two young children that usually nap at different times...well its just not happening.
But you know what makes everything better??  Cute maternity photos.  And thanks to my sister and our friend Maria Torres I got some over the holiday.  Now when I look back I will remember the beauty and miracle of this pregnancy, and not just me wanting to it be over already.













                                 Cute pictures of your kids also help. 














The weather over Christmas was amazing.  We got to spend time at the beach and Zachary and Roan even went swimming.  My sister bought Roan a wetsuit for Christmas, which turned out to be a good buy; Zachary got to wear my old wetsuit from the 80s.  He didn't seem to mind.






Zachary loves Roan.  He is always saying "my best friend Roan......." or "Roan be there????"  They play like my older sister and I used to play:  Roan is the boss (my sister) and Zachary is happy to go along with all the games and their oh so important rules.


                  
                   

                      Traveling with kids is never fun, but seeing family is.  Cheers to a great 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment